Can’t speak for the quality of these books, but I figure that free books are free books and they are worth the read for anyone with an interest in mythology!
Note: All of these books are free as of this writing and most are public domain, but always double check the price…
Today’s mental health reminder: a relapse, a sudden series of attacks, a string of awful days, (or whatever your step back may be) does not decrease your value. Take your time, do some self care, reflect on the progress that you have made. You are strong; one step back is nothing when you look at the journey you have already made.
Needed to hear that
Need this for the shit storm I’m about to wade into next week.
i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies
make a movie.
the movie would be set entirely in the office of one over-worked insurance agent answering phone calls and in the window behind him we see various Super Heroes destroying things
Cast Amy Poehler
I was tagged by theyexplodemyovaries! Thanks love!
1. Who is your role model?
My mother. She’s an example of what a strong and independent woman can do on her own. She may not be a CEO, but she raised two relatively normal children on her own.
2. How do you picture your life in 10 years?
With any luck, I’ll have successfully published at least one of my novels.
3. What is your biggest fear?
I have three that are all a tie for first place. Spiders, rejection and failure.
4. What was your favorite movie/cartoon growing up?
Uhhhhh, Pirates of Dark Water.
5. Describe the type of person you would fall for.
Smart, sarcastic, good sense of humor.
6. Have you met your idol?
No. Not yet.
7. Favorite sport?
8. Favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones
9. Can you speak any other language than your mothertongue?
Spanglish. Does that count?
10. Which country would you like to visit?
1. If you could read any one book over and over without it becoming old, what would it be?
2. Comfort Food?
3. Tea or Coffee?
4. If you’re marooned on a desert island, what three things would you have with you and why?
5. What is more important, social awareness or social presence?
6. Beef, Chicken or Pork?
7. Is it better to be loved or to love?
8. Favorite Movie?
9. One quirk no one really knows about you?
10. Unlimited Money or Food?